Need a refund for my purchased template

I want a refund for my purchased template since it has turned out the template pages won’t accept scrolling at parallax images on Chrome browser for smart phones unless I remove main.js from each page.

Invoice number: #COLORLIB19634
Payment date: May 12, 2024

Hi there,

We apologize for the problem you are encountering. You can begin the refund process through PayPal, and the right person will respond to your request.

Regards,

Thank you for your reply. The refund request has been sent to PayPal.

Hi there,

I trust that it will be resolved shortly. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Hi.
Paypal says

I hope you will respond it and refund processing will be completed soon.

Hi @miyabi

Thank you for your patience. We are usually quick to handle these things, but we appreciate your understanding.

Regards,

I Want a refund for my purchased template too as you have mentioned on your website full refund is possible within the period.

Invoice number: #COLORLIB19632
Payment date: May 12, 2024

I have requested for refund via PAYPAL but haven’t received it so far. Requested it on May 12. It’s May 16 today!

IF YOU DID NOT REFUND MY MONEY I WILL TAKE ACTION, BECAUSE THEN CLAIMS ON YOUR WEBSITE SAYING FULL-REFUND ARE FALSE & MISLEADING!

Hello @Dev

Flooding the entire support board is not allowed. We want to make sure everyone can use it without being bothered. We’re not blocking you, but we need you to follow the rules and not bother other users.

Refunds are not processed daily, but there’s no need to worry. It will be processed in due time.

Regards,

I’m not interested in messaging you thankyou very much. Just process the refund. Deliver what you openly promise. Refund my money. Why aren’t you refunding already ?

@Dev

Refund sent. It could take up to 2 weeks for PayPal to process it.

Regards,