Need Help Please with Fashe Theme

My website is www.lushbeautyshop.co.nz
I have added screens below

1. I cant see menus past level 2 even when i have created them on both mobile/desktop.
  2. How do i get rid of the blank space at top of pages when select not to show image
  3. Mobile cart doesnt show correctly and doesnt automatically update when products are added
  4. When you go to checkout on mobile you have to scroll across to see all details.
  5. How to change mobile view to show 2 rows of products instead of one.
  6. How to show that there is a submenu on main menu on desktop, theres no arrow etc. Is there a way to customise the main menu?
  7. How to add search to menu bar?

I really appreciate the help with this.

Another thing how do i change the link colours in just my blog articles? you can hardly see them?

Hey guys please can you help me with these issues. I really need to fix them so that I will not loose customers

Thanks

Please can someone help this is really affecting my customers experience. Especially these:

1. I cant see menus past level 2 even when i have created them on both mobile/desktop.
  2. Mobile cart doesnt show correctly and doesnt automatically update when products are added and cant remove products
  3. When you go to checkout on mobile you have to scroll across to see all details.
  4. How to change mobile view to show 2 rows of products instead of one.

Is anyone there? I would rather pay for a theme that works if thats the case

Hey there

Sorry for the delay
First of all posting such amount of question is not easy to answer, next time please split your questions by 3-4 unit
i will try my best to answer on your questions but please note, we are WordPress support

1. The theme does not have more than 2 levels of menu
  2. can reproduce this problem on your site, please tell me detailed steps, can i check this in browser simulator?
  3. this is normall and unforutnatelly this can not be changed
  4. Sorry but this is not possible without customization

Thanks

1. How can I get more menu levels
  2. Capture 5.1 shows how on mobile you have to scroll to the right to see all details of order, tri it on your mobile to reproduce it.
  3. Of course it can be changed one of your guys has posted updates to the theme on github
    Commits · ColorlibHQ/Fashe · GitHub
  4. How much do I need to pay for the mobile product layout customization, I really need this fixed.

Another thing how do people on mobile remove items from cart?, there used to be a little cross next to product to remove it?

Hey guys please could you get back to me on the below items

1. Capture 5.1 shows how on mobile you have to scroll to the right to see all details of order, tri it on your mobile to reproduce it.
  2. Of course it can be changed one of your guys has posted updates to the theme on github
    Commits · ColorlibHQ/Fashe · GitHub
  3. How much do I need to pay for the mobile product layout customization, I really need this fixed.

I want to pay for and use another template for another business but thinking twice about it as lack of good support and experience with bugs and issues in Fashe theme.

Cmon guys!

Hi zimmieboy

How did you get the broken mobile cart view fixed? Is there a new version of that theme somewhere available? We have all ready for the launch but that broken cart doesnt work…

Thanks
Björn