Need some help with some issues regarding Illdy theme

Header
Header logo image The set size for the header logo is 102px x 75px. Is there anyway to increase this size? When logo is added it appears pixelated. Also, when the header image is inserted it sits on the bottom of the header, can it be moved to the center vertically? See image below.

Break tags
I am trying to use break tags to seperate paragraphs in a text widget in the Team Frontpage section. The widget is displaying the html tags. There is no text editor available when editing content in the customizer, is there another place to edit the content? See below image.

Add more button to Jumbotron front page section
I would like to add more buttons to the jumbotron front page section to serve as a menu instead of running menu in the right side of the header. Is this possible?

Add video background to Jumbotron
I have run across a couple of plugins to add video to the frontpage of a wordpress theme, is this supported with Illdy theme?

Website URL is www.imagintucsonhome.com if further inspection is needed.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

1. You can use the following CSS code to change the logo size by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Logo size*/
.col-sm-4.col-xs-8 img {
    height: 100px;
    width: auto;
}

1. There is not another text editor that can be used but to add breaks you need to use the code ‘<b>’ to add the break in the widget area.

2. Adding new buttons to the jumbotron would require a developer to add the new buttons and have them function properly.

3. You can add a video by going to Appearance > Customize > Front Page Sections > Jumbotron > Backgrounds tab and set the type of background to video.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello, still having some issues with the theme. Please see below:

1. You can use the following CSS code to change the logo size by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/Logo size/
.col-sm-4.col-xs-8 img {
height: 100px;
width: auto;
}

This code worked great for the sizing, but the logo is still sitting on the bottom of the header, can it be aligned center vertically?

1. There is not another text editor that can be used but to add breaks you need to use the code ‘<b>’ to add the break in the widget area.
    The ‘<b>’ is not working, please see the below image where the tag was inserted and still showing ion the page, surrounded by red strokes in image.

2. Adding new buttons to the jumbotron would require a developer to add the new buttons and have them function properly.
    This is fine, I will figure out something else.

3. You can add a video by going to Appearance > Customize > Front Page Sections > Jumbotron > Backgrounds tab and set the type of background to video.
    Thank for showing me where this is. What dimensions (height and width, in pixels)would be best for a video or image for the jumbotron?

Regards, Ian

To the top…still needing some help with the above questions.