New to building, help with uploading

Hello-

Somewhat of a novice. I am trying to use a template to build a simple website but I have never really used css or bootstrap. I made all my edits, uploaded all the files, and when I look at the live site, things are all out of whack. I then uploaded everything straight from the template and things were STILL out of whack (in a similar way), so I assume it has to do with HOW I’m uploading the files, as it doesn’t seem to be referencing the css (or something else im unaware of). Im going to leave the site up and broken so maybe someone could look at it and tell me what they think is going on.

AtoZpsych.com

Thanks!

Jeremy

oh, one last thing, when I use the Preview option in Brackets, it looks and functions perfectly.

Hi thre

you have this problem on your website: Blocked by CORS policy: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present
which is server related, get in touch with your hosting support, let them know about this problem and they will change fix your problem,
shortly, show your website and tell them that icons are not displayed

actually that wasn’t it. I figured it out on my own. it was an issue with the relative path versus direct path. when I changed it from css/…to http://mywebsite.com/css/… it all worked perfectly.

glad I didn’t get your message first! I would have went on some wild goose chase!

If it’s not too much trouble debilitate the Portfolio X module. It’s superseding the JS on your site and is making it outlandish for you to look on cell phones. Assignment Writing Service

Hello @jaimegarber,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please create a new post for this issue as the initial issue was resolved already and this thread has to be closed.

Best Regards,
Support