New Update

Hello,

I just updated the Activello theme and it messed up the image header for my posts. The photo doesn’t take up the entire space like it used to before — the image shrunk and now there’s a ton of white space on the sides of the photo. Is there a code to fix this? Please help! Thank you so much!

Link: http://lienjae.com/

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try using the following plugin to regenerate the thumbnails used in the pages:

Also, please ensure that you have updated WordPress as there was a recent WordPress update.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello,

Thank you for your prompt response! I tried downloading the plugin, but that didn’t help the issue. I would like the post header image to scale and fit the space. Please see image for example of the area I’m referring to. Thank you!

Hi,

It seems you’re upload a very small image, can you try upload a bigger image and see that fixes the issue? Upload around 1000*1000 Image and WordPress will resize according to the needs.

The thumbnails in the blog page uses these dimenstions, big: 710335 Medium: 640480 So make sure your uploaded image is bigger than that.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi,

No, the original image is 1000. The new update somehow shrunk my featured images to a very small size. I want to change it back to the way it was before… it seems that a lot of people are having this issue as well with the recent theme update…

The featured images are shrunk…it’s not because I uploaded a small image, I didn’t…

Hi,

Can you pass us the WP Login details in a “Private reply” and we will take a look in the Dashboard.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Yes!

lienjae
mcXinT65cA&Z!pa8#Hw9B!e0

I’ve attached a photo of how the featured images are supposed to look from the original activello theme. please help!

Please see the answer posted in the following topic for the similar question.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/featured-image-all-different-sizes-after-theme-update/#post-100126