Newspaper X Required Plug Ins Installed in WP - Theme Does Not Know...

Hello,

Following the installation videos for Newspaper X, I have downloaded and installed both Modula and Fancy Box, as well as Kiwi Social Share and Simple Custom Post Order. I also upgraded Modula to the Pro version, and have both it and the original Modula plug made “active”, according to the WP Plug Ins page…

However, when I go to the About Theme page, and look at the recommended steps, two plug ins are still showing as needed to install. I have tried to use those Install buttons again, but attempts to install fail (probably because they exist?). Screen shots below.

How do I get Newspaper X to recognize the required plug ins?

Thanks,

Johncn

hey there

Can i check this case from the backend for investigation?
Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box 

I have the Temporary Login activated, but need an email to use (it appears) to give you an Admin log in.

Thanks,

John

John use your email address, i just need link just for temporary use :slight_smile:

OK…here is the link. Thanks for checking. I want to set up the demo site to look like the demo site for this theme on your site, so I appreciate your help!

John

Hello John

Yes i see the problem, actually, this is a problem only for recommended plugins tab, you will not face any problem anywhere else or in plugin functionality, i will talk about this with our developers team, meanwhile you can continue working on the website