Next Page Not Working

Movin,

Hi I was just doing a little checking on one of the sites I built and maintain for someone else this morning and noticed something odd, at the bottom of the post there is a section that says “Available Properties” if there are more than 10 available there is a paginator, clicking on “2” doesn’t get you to page 2, the page just refreshes and stays on page 1.

Here is a link to one of the pages it is showing up on LINK.

One strange thing that also has me baffled is if in the editor I use Preview Changes, it works as it should, but when viewing normally it won’t work.

I am unsure if this is a Theme or a Plugin issue as the part I am seeing a problem in is driven by a shortcode from a plugin, I am suspecting that it may be a plugin issue, but just wanted to check.

Kindest Regards
Bam Bam

Hi Bam Bam,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

if there are more than 10 available there is a paginator, clicking on “2” doesn’t get you to page 2, the page just refreshes and stays on page 1.

It seems the issue of your custom child theme “Immo Service Thailand” that you are using on your site.

To troubleshoot the issue could you please share me the source code of “Available Properties” section?

One strange thing that also has me baffled is if in the editor I use Preview Changes, it works as it should, but when viewing normally it won’t work.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Kind Regards,
Movin

Movin,

That page is actually a post and the “Available Properties” is driven by a shortcode from Easy Property Listings plugin, that is why I was wondering if the issue is the them or the plugin.

The shortcode is: [listing_category category_key="property_address_suburb" template="slim" category_value="Wong Amat Tower"]

This is the site that has an issue with the width of the footer, could that have anything to do with this do you think ??

Bam Bam

Movin,

I posted the same question on the plugin forum and he asked me to try it on a page rather than a post and it works fine on a page, does that help any in solving this problem, I need to stick with using posts for these particular pages.

Bam Bam

Hi Bam Bam,

If it’s working fine on a page and not on the post then you can ask the plugin author that whether the shortocde provided by the plugin works on the post.

If the author says yes it works on the post then just try using it on the post with default WordPress Twenty Sixteen theme and check yourself whether it actually works on the post.

Regards,
Movin