No access to my admin page

Hello,

i wanted to add new theme to my wordpress website and i selected the free theme Illdy. I did the process that i should do to add this new theme and i pressed activation. Then it appeared this message.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_custom_logo() in /home/visualis/public_html/wp-content/themes/illdy/inc/back-compatible.php on line 7

I am not sure but i have one suspicion that is because i didnt update my wordpress before. Now i dont have access even to my website and my admin page. What can i do to solve my problem?

I would be grateful if someone could help me!

Kind regards!

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

Please access your hosting’s file server through the admin Panel or through FTP access.
• Navigate to wp-content/themes in the main folder directory located on your hosting’s file server.
• Rename the current themes folder to themes_old and create a new folder by the name of themes.
• Try accessing your WordPress Dashboard after this and if you are able to log in successfully, delete the newly created folder by the name of ‘themes’ and rename the ‘themes_old’ folder to ‘themes’
• This will disable all themes, but you should still be logged into your WordPress Dashboard.

Best Regards,
Support

Hello

thanks for your reply.

I cant have access to my admin panel because it appears the same message. I downloaded filezilla to have access to my FTP Server but i have the following message when i try to connect it. i upoladed one pic. What should i do?

Best wishes

Hey there,
Thank you for keeping in touch

As much as I’d like to help on this one, I’m unable to assist with network configurations given the multiple variables involved. Please contact your hosting provider support, or whomever installed your router and make the issue known for them to have a solution provided for you.

After you’ve gain access via ftp, execute the instructions that were provided.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks a lot