No Image at Parralax Section For Frontpage

Hey!

I manged to add a new sidebar for my subpage and want to have this subpage in a similar design as the front page.
Therefor I add some “Parralax Section For FrontPage” widget to it but the ImagePosition “Background Small” and “Background Full” are not working. (No images). All the other options (Left,Right,…) are working fine.

Please help me on this issue.

BR
Matthias

Hi Matthias,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not working correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

http://automate-it.cc/test-wp/index.php/cloud-management-platform/

First (background full) and last (background small) are not showing up.

I saw that there are the <div class=“parallax-mirror”> at the top missing in the html.

Do you have any idea why it’s not working?

BR
Matthias

I can see the javascript error message “Uncaught TypeError: $(…).flexslider is not a function” on your site that may be causing this issue.

This issue is resolved in the latest version of Shapely theme so please use it by downloading it from the below page.

I updated to the last revision (your github link) but still no fix for that.

I attached you my findings about the issue.
At home.png (landing page) there is a different html structure as in subpage.png.

I can see the background image on your site now as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

I figured it out and solved the problem.

Images of all Widgets are working now at all the sub-pages.
I had to change some files but finally it’s done.

Thx for your feedback and reply, there is no further issue.

BR
Matthias

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi nirvana002, how did you manage to get the Background Full and Background Small images to display? I am having a similar issue, you can see my post here: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/problems-with-background-full-background-small-images/