No % in about section

Hi all,

I have two questions.

I hope you can help me.
Question one:
I see no % in my about section i have set it to 65 , 75 and 110 but i see nothing.

and my second question:
When i go to my website on a mobile phone i see no menu on my begin screen. When i go to a nother page on my website, i have a hamburger menu.

I hope you can help me.

Thanks.

http://www.dennis-sports.nl

Hello,

Can you please provide me temporary admin dashboard access so I can live investigate the percentage issue?

Let me know if this is possible.

Meanwhile, please update the theme version to meet the latest 1.0.21 version, since you are using 1.0.7 and I’m pretty sure any error is due to that.

As for the menu not appearing, it seems like it gets right on the white space in the jumbotron picture and so it just blends with the picture.

Regards

Hi,

I have made a temp account.
username is : Username
password is : Temp2016

I’ve update my website version to the latest one.

I see the hamburger menu now (in white but i must change the color).

Thanks a lot.

Can i change the size of the picture on the rest of my pages but not the jumbotron?

Hello,

I see that both issues are resolved, can you please confirm?

What picture size do you want to change?

Regards

Hi,

I stil have the same problem with the % , i still see nothing. I have set it all to 50%.

The header picture, i want it a little bit smaller but not the jumbotron. Is that possible?

Thanks.

Hello @uberoor,

If possible, please provide website link so I can have a live look.

Regards

hi,

my website is.

www.dennis-sports.nl

greets,

Dennis

Hello Dennis,

This seems really strange as it looks like you are missing some syntax from the element.

Have you done any custom modifications to the core files?
Can you please replace all the current files with the latest ones (v.1.0.25) after you make a backup of the current files.

Regards

hi,

I think not, because i only make changes in my main.css.

Where can i find v.1.0.25, because i can not find it on the website.

What do you want me to do, replace al the files in the illdy folder or more? (first i make a backup of my folder now).

Thanks

Hello,

Here you can find the latest version of the theme:
https://colorlib.com/out/download-illdy/

Keep a copy of the current files and replace them on the server with the default ones, see if you get the skills syntax back.

Regards

Hi,

I download it and i did what you say but i see nothing.

I don’t know what i can do.

I Also deleted the whole theme and reinstalled it but…

Thanks

Hello,

This still looks very strange, was hoping that the latest theme files will fix the issue.

Can you please disable all the plugins and any additional feature that you might have installed on top of the default theme? I still have dashboard access and had another look, but there’s no console errors, I can’t see anything CSS related and while this is working everywhere else I find it very strange that it’s still not working.

Please disable the plugins one by one until I get more information from the developers.

Sorry for the trouble!

Regards

LATER EDIT: While I would love to make this work for you, it’s clearly that there is extended custom work done on the homepage and there might be some misconfiguration somewhere.

Not much I can do about it since the skill bars are working just right in the default theme and there’s literally no one else encountering this issue…

thanks a lot.

now it is visable.

i don’t understand what it was, but it is fixed for now.

thanks.

Grtz.

Dennis

Great news! I’m sure it was something related to some custom modifications, as previously stated.

I hope you will have no other issues with the website.

Regards