No slider and menu not working in portable

Hi there!

Three issues regarding www.core-techpartners.net:

1. I set up (4) images in the jumbotron background to cycle though an automated slider; I also have slider navigation on as well. However, I only get one image, image 1, with no sliding and the slider navigation arrows do not work when clicked. This was working fine until just the other day, but I don’t know what changes I may have made that would do this. Can you advise please?

One weird thing: when I was troubleshooting the slider issue, I removed all but one image. I kept image 4; I removed image 1. When I published and checked out the result, image 1 was still there - no image 4.

1. Maybe this is related? I noticed that the menu in the header does not work on tablet or mobile. Please advise! Kind of need the menu to work.

2. When editing text in editors, such as the Services section of the Front Page, when using the VISUAL mode of the editor, I do not get the formatting that I would expect. For example, instead of getting paragraphs, I get continuous text even though the VISUAL text appears in paragraphs as it should. If I enter the text in the TEXT editor and add formatting, such as <p>, <br> and </p>, the formatting WILL appear when published, until I make ANY other changes to the text - even if I don’t change the formatting - in which case I need to reformat again by re-entering the formatting language. And, the formatting language disappears from the TEXT editor after the post is published, but I believe I read that Illdy will do that.

Are there settings that will allow me to use the VISUAL text editor and see the formatting as I would expect them to appear.

Can you provide some assistance please? Otherwise, this is a really nice product…excellent results.
Thank you!
Rick

Hello? Is anybody home? I am still awaiting your help!

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question
1.2. Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict
3. can i see the screenshot and actually link to the page?

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team