No theme options

We installed the Sparkling theme however all the theme optons are blank - see attached screenshot

Hi @istechwebdesign,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

It’s working fine on my test site.

Can you please try temporary enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it’s set to true.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting when you visit the theme options.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi there:

I am having the same problem. I love the Sparkling theme! I am using on several sites. I installed it on a new site and “theme options” is not listed (see screen shot). So I tried Dazzling theme. It shows Theme options, but images from posts don’t show on the main page (see screen shot). I tried Tavelify and it doesn’t show Theme Options and images from posts don’t show. Any of these these themes would be great if I could get them to work!

This is a brand new site with no plugins (except Akismet - which is not activated)

Can you please help me to get theme options to show? Or tell me if there is a setting in Travelify or Dazzling that lets the post images show in the home page?

Thanks,

JOan

I have exact same problems with Your themes as joanorr has. That means, they are UNUSABLE for my customer right now.
Hope You can fix this soon.

Hi @JOan, @kagutaba,

I hope you are well today.

The issue that the user reported on this topic is different from the question that you have posted here.

The issue reported here is old and it was due to the conflict.

The WordPress.org made it compulsory for all the themes added in their theme repository to use theme customizer instead of theme options so we have moved all theme options to the theme customizer which you can find on the following path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize

We are making this change in all the themes as this is the mandatory change.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Best Regards,
Movin

I’m witch the same problem. Don’t apparence Theme Opitions after update 2.0

Hi @edivandjs,

It’s not the problem but the change that we have implemented.

Please read the following reply that i have posted in this topic previously.

The WordPress.org made it compulsory for all the themes added in their theme repository to use theme customizer instead of theme options so we have moved all theme options to the theme customizer which you can find on the following path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize

We are making this change in all the themes as this is the mandatory change.

Cheers,
Movin

Thanks! I find! Resolved!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Movin, please help me this question:

Hi @edivandjs,

Movin, please help me this question:

In which question?

Regards,
Movin

@Movin This:

See link https://colorlibsupport.com/t/how-to-change-slide-for-still-image/

I wanted a fixed imagem in the place slide. It’s possible?

Hi @edivandjs,

I have replied to your shared topic.

Cheers,
Movin