no Tiled gallery option

Hi,
I use the shapely theme for me personal installation of WordPress.
I have activated the jetpack plugin and also the carousel option inside it.
My pictures are now displayed with the carousel but I can’t find the option to activate the tiled gallery. The option is not displayed anywhere.
Anyone can help?
Thanks
Julien

Hey there

Thank you for your question

please check chapter 4. Setup Portfolio Section on this page:

the easiest way to replicate the demo style and content is to import demo and you will have the exact same as we have on our demo, let me know your progress :slight_smile:

Hi,
Thanks for the answer.
I was looking to set up a gallery on a page, not a portfolio section.
I read the doc, but it seems that something is missing on my website (http://www.photoclublille.org/asso).
Thanks,
Julien

HI
I can create example for you, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Hi,
Thanks for the proposition, here is the link : http://www.photoclublille.org/asso/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=fc705c62ae1372a0d36f036c8ba2a219

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can try adding the shortcode [portfolio] to insert a gallery into a page, otherwise you can use a third party gallery plugin to add a new gallery.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,
I see that you connected to my site last week but I don’t see any change. Did you manage to create a titled gallery?

Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
So you mean that the jetpack tiled gallery is not supported by the theme shapely?
Julien

Hi,
I rebuit my website on www.photoclublille.fr and I always have the same problem.
Could you please confirme me that the tiled galery is supported by this theme?
You can see the missing option in the attached image.
Thanks.

Hey there

if you are looking for WordPress default gallery its supported by the theme, if you have a problem with this i can help
for jetpack settings and configuration please first test if its plugin related or theme related, you can activate default WordPress theme and if you have the same then its plugin related and you have to dig in the plugin setting or deal with plugin support
at this moment i can see you have tiled gallery on this page:

is your problem resolved?

Hi,
I tried to disable all the other plugins but I still have the problem.
I have installed an other plugin to have the gallery on my website like with the jetpack.
Since the theme require the jetpack plugin it would have been nice to be fully compatible with it so I don’t have to install on more plugin to do the same thing.
Anyway, we can say that the problem is solved for me, with the other plugin.
Thanks

Ok, I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!