No title on mobile with yoast SEO plugin

Hello,
I just found that when I activate the Yoast SEO plugin, titles are not displayed anymore on mobile.
For the moment, I have deactivated the plugin but it would great to fix it so that I can reactivate it again.
Thanks,
Julien

Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out.
In reference to your query here, could you kindly let us know of the titles that this issue is reflected on. You may provide us with a screenshot of these. You can also provide us with a link to your site with the plugin activated.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hi,
Thanks for the answer.
Is the link to my site : http://www.photoclublille.org/asso.
A have reactivate the yoast plugin to that you see the missing title.
In attachment you will find 2 captures : 1 with yoast and no title and 1 without yoast activated with the title of the page.
Thanks for your help.
Cheers.
Julien

HI there

Are you sure titles were displayed by Yoast? to be honest im not sure that titles were displayed by this plugin, make sure you have enabled titles from appearance > customize and single blog settings

Hi,
Sorry, up uploaded the wrong image. Here is the right image with the title displayed ( “Le club” )before activating the yoast plugin.
Actually, I am not saying that yoast is enabling title, I am saying that when yoast is enabled, it makes the titles disappeared.

Hi there,
Thanks for writing back.
In this case, could you kindly provide us with temporary admin access to your WordPress Dashboard so that we can have a closer look into this.

You may create a new administrator user within your WordPress Dashboard using your email address. You may then copy the login credentials to us in your reply.

I look forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Support.

Hi,
Here is the link, thanks for your help : http://www.photoclublille.org/asso/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=d94f4ccb440f1ccf6aa6641aa07f2c71

hi Julien

Im in your site but im little bit confused on how and where to replicate your problem,
please provide page where can i see the problem,

Hi,
I have disabled the mobile theme in the jetpack plugin and now titles are back. You can reactivate it, and also Yoast, and then display a page on a smartphone to see that there is no title.

Hi

LInk is asking me admin details

Hi,
That was just a 24h hour link that’s why it not working anymore.
Anyway, now that titles are back since I disabled the mobile theme of jetpack, my problem is fixed.
You can mark this topic as resolved.
Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Hello there,

I am glad the issue was resolved.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support