Noah - HTML Template

Hello, I purchased a license and I downloaded the Noah template to do my personal website.

I would like to know how can I do to reduce the speed velocity of the blog "carrousel.

Also how can I ad a pause button? I mean I would like to have autoplay as the example, but next to the arrow buttons, to move between projects, ad a pause button.

Thanks,
Ruben

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

To edit the carousel, you would have to edit the owl.carousel.min.js file to make change to it but be careful as making a mistake in the file could cause problems with the template.

In this case, it would be best that you enlist the aid of a third party developer, one of which you can find here:
https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

Best Regards,
Support

Hello, I understand about that, thanks.

What I would like to know is which exact part of the code I have to modify for that, modify the speed.

Thanks,
Ruben

Hello Ruben

this is where freelancer will help you this is not about “which exact part of the code” you need to add some extra new lines of codes and change existing in several locations, that’s why we suggesting freelancer :slight_smile:

Is there anything else?

Hello Noda,
I understand I have to change something in the code, but I think this is what about support is about isn’t it?

I’m not asking to develop some new feature in the html page, I’m just asking how to modify the speed of something that already exists.

I purchased the license because it says “1 Year of Support via our Forum”.

Can you explain me then, what is it the support you are giving?

I also would like to say that the form is not working, I can’t see in anywhere the php file to run it, I guess you will say again that I should hire a developer to implement the feature of the contact form?

And as you see I put this reply in private because I’m acting in good faith.

Thanks,
Ruben

Hello,

We would usually provide code for small changes in the themes and templates but adding the pause button definately require a developer to customize the carousel.

You can edit the transitions available in Noah >Sass >carousel.scss

There is also the minimized CSS located via Noah > CSS owl.carousel.min.css then edit the transition properties, they would all have to be the same time value.

Cheers

Hello, I understand about the pause button,
but I just want to know how to reduce the speed of the transitions.

I will modify both documents you said.

Thanks,
Ruben

Hello,

Thanks for understanding.
Please feel free to contact us again if a new issue appears.

Best Regards,
Support