Non responsive parallax hero image

Hi

I’ve looked through all previous messages, ensured I have no rogue child theme, resized the image and tried one or two CSS suggestions for other colorlib themes but cannot get the frontpage image to resize on a mobile device.

Please can you look at www.craving.org.uk

Many thanks in advance

Phill

Hi Phill,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please see the already posted reply regarding this question on the following topic.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/hero-image-not-proper-on-mobile/#post-51072

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried the CSS in the customizer and via jetpack but no difference unfortunately.

I’ve also noticed that on a desktop the image is OK in explorer and not OK in safari.

Any further pointers?

Many thanks,

Phill

One more piece of info…I am setting image within the parallax widget and selecting background large.

If I select anything other than background the image displays OK on all devices but the buttons are not as required. The buttons are also very slightly misaligned in this scenario.

Am I using this correctly?

Thanks again,

Phill

If I select anything other than background the image displays OK on all devices but the buttons are not as required. The buttons are also very slightly misaligned in this scenario.

Could you please share the screenshot of it when the buttons are misaligned on your site so that i can troubleshoot it and will help you to fix it?