Not Showing Theme Correctly

I’ve installed everything in the order required. I’ve built a site that, when using Appearance –>Customize looks correct, but when published and looking at the url it looks like the template, not what I’ve done. If I go to Pages –> Home-Front Page –> Customize, it looks correct. If I go to Pages –> Home-Front Page –> View, it looks like the template. It’s like there’s two sets of data and I can’t get the right one to show.

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
please provide url and i will take a look

Hi there

Hi there

Hi there

Hi there

Hi there

Sure thing. It’s beastoverland.com. It will basically show you the theme pages, not my code… I had to hardcode the footer to make it the way I wanted it. It’s reading that file but not referencing the custom css from the theme so it looks all messed up. When I go to Customize I see all of my work… I’ve attached that. It’s very odd. Thanks for your help.

Here’s the attachment again. Didn’t see the max size.

Good evening

Thank you for the screenshot, actually, it helped me and i think im not wrong, look at the screenshot, all your changes are saved in draft, see “draft saved” button at the top left side, near the close button, change this to publish and save :wink:

Ha! Funny. Thought it was already published… didn’t even think about that! Thanks.

Hi There,

I’m glad you were able to narrow down on the cause of the issue.

Feel free to let me know in case something else comes up :slight_smile: