One full-width post then rest half-width?

Is there any way to have one full width post in layout options instead of two full width posts?

Good morning

Sorry, but from the options panel this is not possible, settings will be applied for all the posts, but i can help you with css, please provide url of that post and i will try to make it full width

My website is www.alexelee.com. I want to make my about me post full-width and the rest half-width

Also how do I stop the category from showing at the top of every post. They’re all the same category so it only needs to show once.

Sorry, one more thing. My posts don’t seem to be aligning properly. If you see, the featured images are misaligned. How do I fix this? Can I just simply add a line underneath the title to make it aligned?

Good morning Alex

1. use this code to make your about me post full width:

.postid-1 .no-sidebar {
width: 100%;
}
.postid-1 .main-content-area {
width: 100%;
max-width: none;
}

1. this code to hide category:

.cat-title {
display: none;
}

" If you see, the featured images are misaligned. How do I fix this? Can I just simply add a line underneath the title to make it aligned?" - Sorry but really can’t see this problem, or don’t understand what you mean, can you show me it on screenshot?

Hmm that didn’t seem to work. Is there a way to make every post after my about me post half-width? I only want my about me post showing full-width. The rest should be half.

Also. The categories are still showing. To clarify, I want the “Featured” category to show once but not at the top of every post.

Here’s a screenshot. As you can see the image on the right is lower then the one on the left.

Also the category is visible. I circled the category that I want to remain and crossed the ones I want to remove.

I want the first article about black mirror to be half width

Good morning

From start, i thought you wanted something easy :frowning: sorry but this is not possible by the easy way if we hide one rest of them will be hidden as well, same with the post widths :frowning:

Aww :frowning: what’s the hard way? Haha

Also what about the misaligned posts?

Hey so I tried to find a workaround and I’m using posts as the headlines now as you can see from my site.

However, I used your code above for my post titled Features, but the post hasn’t gone full width. Can I make that specific post full width?

Marking this as resolved as I figured it out. Thanks for all your help.

Alex thank you and sorry if i was not enough helpful in this ticket