Options under Appearance Dashboard gone?

I recall entering customized CSS and changing various options through the Dashboard>Appearances>Unite Theme Options… that option doesn’t appear in the appearances menu anymore? Did it get removed in an update or am I missing something?

HI veraqu, it still appears in mine and I am using the latest Unite theme version so not sure why it not showing up in yours.

I do have to use a custom CSS plugin to get custom code to work as the theme area (as per my screenshot) has issues and doesn’t work as told to us in another post in this forum

Cheers
Ross

Veraqu my Unite Theme Options menu is also missing and so are my social media icons.

Mine also is missing. I’m using Unite Child theme.

Hi There,

In the latest version of the theme all theme options are now moved to WordPress customizer that you can find in the admin area under Appearance >> Customize. All settings are still there but now you can tweak everything on a live preview. This change is made due to wordpress.org recommendation.

Also to create social icons follow the below steps :

1. Create a menu like any other menu in the admin area of your site under Appearance -> Menus .
  2. Use the correct urls in the menu items, so for twitter it must be twitter.com for facebook it must be facebook.com. Otherwise URLs won’t get recognized and you will get squares without icons.
  3. Set theme location for this menu as “Social Links”

Best Regards,
Movin