Our Partners Section Question

Hello,

I have 12 logos on the “our partners” section (where the company logos rotate). How do I remove the rotation? I want all the logos to be displayed (3 rows of 4 logos) all the time. I asked WordPress and they referred me to this support forum. Thank you so much for your guidance!

Hi There,
I’d love to have a look at your setup to be able to advise further.

Please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box

Hope to hear from you soon.

thanks!
username: daysurgical
pw: Password1!!

We are also trying to add a slideshow to the big image on the landing page. WordPress referred me to you b/c “it is a third party theme.” What do I need to do to add a slideshow to the big image? Thank you for your guidance!

(Just a heads up - I purchased a Shapely license!)

Hey there

Im sorry but I need url of your website too

Thanks! Here you go:
The link is: daysurgical.wpcomstaging.com

Following up - thank your for your guidance! Also - I purchased a license - how do I remove the colorlib line from the footer (and replace it)?

Following up again regarding the following issues -

1. Removing rotation from our partners section (the section with other company logos). I have 12 logos and want 3 rows of 4 displayed all the time.
  2. Adding 4-picture slideshow to the big picture under the header.
  3. I purchased a license and want to remove the colorlib info from the footer and replace it with my own text. How do I do that/

I asked WordPress about these issues and they referred me to you!
Thank you!

Hey there

1.2. sorry but looks like this will require extra customization, there is no option in the theme to make such changes and small CSS codes i wanted to implement is not enough, im sorry but this will fall outside of our normal support policies
3. To remove footer credit use this code:

.footer .footer-credits {
display: none;
}

Thank you so much for looking into it! I so appreciate you. Is there a way to pay for the extra customization support for these picture slideshow and removing the rotation on the our partners?

Hi Jydays

Contact me via my email on my profile page