OUTDATED TYCHE, MESSED WEBSITE

the dashboard says:

Your theme (Tyche) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.

Learn more about templates

WHAT TO DO, THIS ALL HAD MADE MY WEBSITE MESSED UP.

I CANNOT SEE MY PRODUCTS IN MY PRODUCTS DASHBOARD AND AS WELL THE PRODUCT IMAGES HAVE GONE BIG AND NOT IN PROFESSIONAL LOOK.

HELP

www,supersavesports.com

Hi there
Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
I can see all your products on your website, cant see any problems you reported, please tell me more how and where i can see the problems
Yes maybe you see notification about outdated files but shop will still work

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

hi there, i did manage to get the website back to normal. i was just panicked when i saw all messed up.

by the way, one functionality disappeared. in my products, i had inserted a form for personalization option for the customers to write down their personalization name in the box before ordering.

i cant see it anymore, and can also not find it.

please help

www.supersavesports.com

Hi there

Nice to hear you fixed your problem :slight_smile:
Regarding your question, our theme does not have such functionality, most probably it was a plugin, so you have to check this from other side, from plugins :wink:
is there anything else about our theme?

how did you get the pictures back to normal size. I have disabled zoom and my pictures are still zoomed in. they are also blurred.

Hi @gbvapes

Not clearly understand your question and its better if you open your own ticket :slight_smile: