Page attribute: Full width

Hi!
I love this theme. I would like to change the page attribute to full width for pages except for the main page. how can I do that?

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

You can easily change this setting by the template select box and selected the fullwidth or the default template as desired.

Let me know if it works.

There is not a fullwidth option. Can you see my screen shot? How can I add that option?
Thank you! I love this theme!

Please see the screen shot.

Hi support team,
Did you have a chance to look at my inquiry?

Hey there

Sorry about the delay, three is no such setting in the theme to change the page layout to full width and leave the only homepage. not sure if this is possible by CSS but I will try my best, please provide a link to your website and i will take a look

Hi!
Can you read the string of messages above? I attached a screenshot of the page attribute options. The support team stated: “You can easily change this setting by the template select box and selected the fullwidth or the default template as desired.” There is no full-width option. Could you please advise?

Good morning

I apologize about that, but there is no such setting, thats why I want to help you with custom CSS

Hi Noda,
My website is skierTV.com
Can you please take a look and advise how I can create a full-width page?
Thank you!

hey there

Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS

.col-sm-8.col-sm-offset-2 {
margin-left: 0px;
width: 100%;
}

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hi,
Thank you!
Added the additional CSS in appearance – customize – additional CSS
My blog post is still not full-width.
https://www.skiertv.com/calling-all-beginner-skiers/

What do I need to do to make my blog posts full width optional?

Hey there

Well, that’s because you changed the layout and code did not worked in this case, unfortunately, there is no option to make it full-width optionally, it can be set from the customizer for every post

Hi Noda,
Ok. Can you please walk me step by step?

Added the additional CSS in appearance – customize – additional CSS
My blog post is still not full-width.
https://www.skiertv.com/calling-all-beginner-skiers/

What do I need to do to make my blog post full width?

Hey there

First of all, you have to remove sidebar from your post, this can be done from the appearance > customize