Page title section removal

Hi, and first of all thank you for this wonderful theme.

I’m interested how can “page-title-section bg-secondary” be removed without breaking any of the funcionalities.
It’s a nice addition, but double titles are bothering me.

Ok, I stylized the section and removed the bottom title instead. But now I can’t align it to perfect center, with text-align it just moved a little bit to the right. Any ideas how to make it align to center?

Hi @tkalcho,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I’m interested how can “page-title-section bg-secondary” be removed without breaking any of the funcionalities.

You can remove it by unchecking the theme option “check to show title in top call out box” on the following path as shown in the attached screenshot.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Shapely Options -> Main options

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi there!

I had the same problem before, but I’ve followed your instructions to remove the second page title. But now I have another little problem, it is that the title is too close to the menu bar. I would like to leave more space between both things, how can I do that?

Thank you for advanced.

@veronika To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Hi There!
Tank you for a gr8 theme.
I just have one Q:

Can i do this setting for a specific page?
I just want to remove the top-bar on one page, not for all underpages/posts?

@jonashogman As said above to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/shapely/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

I don’t the the option to uncheck int the ‘Main options’ section

@tifito Didn’t you see my previous reply that says to create separate topic?