Page width issue for Sparkling WordPress theme

Hello,

I have a problem where the pages set to full width are not full width. it also appears with the navbar where the navs drop down to another row below the site title. the site in question is bowmen-of-lytchett.co.uk

if i decrease the size of the window to smaller tablets/phone it does display correctly (See Images)

how do i fix this?

Many Thanks

Hi @pireson,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have a problem where the pages set to full width are not full width.

You can try resolving this issue by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

body.page-template-page-fullwidth .pull-left {
    width: 100%;
    margin: 0;
}
it also appears with the navbar where the navs drop down to another row below the site title.

It’s expected behavior as the navbar have dynamic width which changes depending on number of menu items.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

I’m using sparkling theme and I’m having some problems with it. The first thing is about the width of the page too, there’s a display issue and I don’t why appears some space at the right - See attached
This happens not only in full-width pages but in all of them.

Another question that I would like yo ask you if is there any way to remove the buttom menu nav in mobile display. I added WP MegaMenu plugin and it has a menu buttom too, so I would like to desactive the Sparkling one. Is that possible? - See attached

Thank you in advance and sorry about my English. It is not so good.

Hi @paunero,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/sparkling/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

Also please create a separate topic for your different questions.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Cheers,
Movin