Page without blog menu on the side

Hello, I’m developing a site that includes a blog as well as a static documentation section. Is it possible to create a page that doesn’t include the blog menu (Recent posts, Archives, etc) on the right side of the page, without affecting blog pages?

Thanks

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can create a page, and on the right side select fullwidth page attribute which will remove any sidebars.
You can then add that page to your menu.

Best regards,
Support.

Excellent, now I need to get rid of the author and edited info below the title. How can I do that?

Thanks

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to remove the author information by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

.post-meta { display: none; }

I am not sure what you mean regarding the edited info. Could you please provide more information on that?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi, thanks for the response. That will remove the author in all pages, but I need to remove just in one, without affecting the blog section. Is that possible? to remove the author information in just one page?

Regards

Hello there,

Use this CSS to remove the author in one page:

.page-id-662 .post-meta {
display: none;
}

You will have to change the page ID to that of the page you want the changes reflected on.

Use this link to locate the ID:

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks a lot, that worked fine.

Regrads

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support