Pages are "divided"

Hey guys,

i used the shapely parallax and other widgets for the front page and everything worked super fine and looked great, however when i try to use your customize tool for other pages than the front page it seems to be “divided” into 2 seperate parts (see attached screenshot), is there any way how i can undo this and use the widgets in the same way that i used for the front page?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

The FrontPage widgets are only available for the homepage, in order to customize the other pages you would have to use a page builder such as the following:

Best Regards,
Support

wohoo, thanks for the super fast reply, thats exactly the one im using and probably the one i have this problem with, so i am probably posting in the wrong forum here? since it just seems that it is using 2 shapely widgets next to each other instead of one up and one being below…

Hello there,

You may have a two column setup enabled on the page. So you would have to disable that or change it to a single column or full width layout.

Best Regards,
Support

thanks again for the incredible fast reply.

this is exactly the problem i have, however it seems to be some default setting i cant get rid off or change, f.e. i just created a new page(see attachments) and the pagebuilder or shapely already added a random image on the right and divided the page into 2 parts i cant edit, even though there is literally no text added / or modification done to this page i just created.

is there some interference possible between shapely and the page builder, or do i just lack of knowledge here?

Hello there,

The theme does not usually have issues with this page builder but as a test you can disable the plugin to see if the issue persists.

Does this issue appear on new pages you create too?

Best Regards,
Support

yes, the page you can see in the attachment called “randomnewpage” was a page i just created to show my problem, i didnt do anything to this page except creating it, and it already has a kinda 2/3 split, and an image/shapely section on the right…

thank you so much.

Hello there,

How did you add the image?
Did you add it to the sidebar?

Best Regards,
Support

Hey,

yes, there have been 3 widgets in the sidebar, it is most likely that one of them had this image in it.

do widgets from sidebar get added when i create a new page?

thanks

EDIT: i can not tell for sure, because i deleted everything from the sidebar before i read your post, but it is very likely

Hello there,

The image is a part of the sidebar then. You have some content in there and that is causing the split, not the page builder.

Please go to Appearance > Customize > Blog Settings > Blog Single Settings and set the single post template to full width.

Best Regards,
Support

Hey,

now that there are no widgets in the sidebar they are not part of a newly created page, i still only can use the left 60-70% of the page with pagebuilder and dont know how to access the part where the widgets would have showed up, this might be just be lack of experience, thank you for your help, no need to reply anymore :slight_smile: ill try to figure this one out, if i cant i will post again.

thank you very much.

Hello there,

I am glad that I could help.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support