Paid Version for Sparkling WordPress theme when used for client website

Hello! Thanks so much for creating a great theme and making it available for free!

I’m wanting to use the theme on a site for a client, but I don’t want to include the credit in the footer. I totally understand why you want to keep it there, but it doesn’t work for me on this site.

Is there an option where I can “donate” to use the theme, or is it ok if I include the link back to colorlib on a site credits page (along with contributing photographers, etc)?

I want to support everything you are doing at colorlib, but I’m not interested in using the theme for client work if I need to leave the credit in the footer.

Thanks!

@coreyapotter

Thank you for your positive feedback! I really appreciate it.

You can feel free to use this theme for commercial use and include a link back to Colorlib inside “Credits” page or any other page on that website. Afterwards you can feel free to remove credits link from footer.

Let me know if this solution works for you.

Hi - love your theme - I too would like to do this, but can’t for the life of me find the ‘Credits’ page. Can you pls clue me in to where it is located?

many thanks

@mizzymac

Thank you for your feedback! I appreciate it!

There is no credits page created by default but we would appreciate if you could create one to give us some extra credit for work with have put in to make this theme free for everyone.

Thanks for the reply. So I have created the Credits Page http://www.resus-a-bub.com.au/credits/
so how do i remove your Footer Credit information?

Thanks in advance

@mizzymac

Thank you for doing so!

Go to Appearance >> Editor >> footer.php and there remove the following line of code:

<?php sparkling_footer_info(); ?>

Now save changes and you are good to go.

Let me know if this helps.