paragraph breaks in Shapely theme

For the most part I do like the Shapely theme. However, I would like to be able to make paragraph and line breaks in both parallax and features widgets on my home page. The inability to do so makes my site look cluttered and unprofessional. I need to be able to break paragraphs and make lists that don’t run together.

thank you

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

You may wrap your paragraphs in separate <p></p> tags to ensure the separation. Essentially you’ll be doing this:

<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam pulvinar luctus sem, eget porta orci. Maecenas molestie dui id diam feugiat, eu tincidunt mauris aliquam. Duis commodo vitae ligula et interdum. Maecenas faucibus mattis imperdiet. In rhoncus ac ligula id ultricies.</p>
<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nam pulvinar luctus sem, eget porta orci. Maecenas molestie dui id diam feugiat, eu tincidunt mauris aliquam. Duis commodo vitae ligula et interdum. Maecenas faucibus mattis imperdiet. In rhoncus ac ligula id ultricies.</p>

From this, you should get two different paragraphs separated by a bit of space.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks. This works perfectly for Parallax widgets.

However, it does nothing in Features section widgets. In Features it merely adds the actual tags in the body of text. Is there a way I can get the copy in the Content area of a Feature widget to look more like a vertical list rather than a paragraph?

thanks

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch with us.

Ah, I see the issue you’re having here. So sorry I didn’t pick it up before.

Thing is, there are a number of fields in these widgets, and some work with HTML while some just don’t, for some reason, I’m not sure. I think having all the textboxes support HTML would be a highly appreciated addition to the theme, and the best way to get some action behind that would be to add it as a feature request in the theme’s GitHub at the link below:

I hope this gets added asap. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support