Paragraph Spacing Inconsistent

Greetings!

I am having trouble with the consistency of paragraph spacing. And I’m confused because I’m doing nothing different. I write my posts in OneNote and then copy them over. Sometimes there is a space between paragraphs, and sometimes not (and also sometimes there is a lot of spacing between paragraphs). Even after I go back into the editor and add spacing back in, the text crunches back together after I publish or save the draft.

An example of one that I cannot get any spacing to stick to is:

Ideally, I’d like to have ~10pt after paragraph and not add an extra line (as I am doing in this request), but I want it to be most importantly, consistent. I’m very confused at how the same process is giving me such different results.

Thanks for your help!

Also - I can’t find an answer on this - does Travelify use Ajax?

Cheers,
Jessica

Oops! Hit enter before I pasted the URL. http://www.howdareshe.org/digital-postcard-16-greetings-from-pohnpei/

Here’s an example of the opposite happening (and the text running too far to the right margin).

Anyone? This problem persists… How long is the expected turnaround on support here?

Hi Jessica,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your patience here.

Sometimes there is a space between paragraphs, and sometimes not (and also sometimes there is a lot of spacing between paragraphs). Even after I go back into the editor and add spacing back in, the text crunches back together after I publish or save the draft.
Here’s an example of the opposite happening (and the text running too far to the right margin). http://www.howdareshe.org/digital-postcard-18-greetings-from-fiji-yes-again/
All of these issues are occurring on your site because you are adding some inline markup and CSS or it's being getting added when you copy pasted the content therefore the default stylesheet is getting overwritten causing this issue as shown in the attached screenshot.

To resolve the issue please try adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Apperance -> Theme Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#content .entry-content div {
  width: auto !important;
}
#content .entry-content p {
  margin-bottom: 15px !important;
}

Also – I can’t find an answer on this – does Travelify use Ajax?

No Travelify theme doesn’t use Ajax.

Best Regards,
Movin

THANK YOU!!! This worked like a dream!

You are always welcome here :slight_smile: