Parallax effect on counter section not working on mobile site

The counter section has a great parallax effect (background image is still while text scrolls over it) it looks awesome testing it out on a desktop and the preview for mobile whilst in customise shows the parallax effect working. But, when you actually test it out on a phone or iPad it doesn’t work and the image moves with the text. It’s really disappointing, has anyone had the same issue or able to suggest a fix?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Also, could you please provide an image of the issue?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi
Thanks for getting back to me, I’ve now discovered another parallax effect on my site that also doesn’t work on mobile site. I sent an email last night with details but here is a screen shot too.

Hi
My site is skullchow.com
The parallax image is the counter on the home page but also the header for each page. They look great on desktop but for mobile don’t work. Also the header on mobile is off centre.
Is the css code I can add to sort this?

Ps. This reply is private as I don’t want my site name online for clients to find

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

Parallax hasn’t been implemented on mobile for Illdy.
You can see this in the demo.
https://colorlib.com/illdy/

Parallax scrolling faces a few hurdles on mobile devices, some bigger than others. Starting with the obvious, due to mobile device’s significantly smaller screen sizes, default images used in a parallax effect targeting desktops will often be too large in their smaller counterparts, both in terms of dimensions and file size, and can even affect performance.

If you wish to achieve this you’ll have to implement some custom CSS which will include some media queries.
Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Colorlib recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks very much for getting back to me. At least now I know it’s not something I’m doing. ?