Parallax Section image is left aligned

I chose the “Bottom” option for a parallax section but the image is left aligned on a desktop. It shows fine when viewing in “customize” mode.

How can I fix this?

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
In order to check your question i need to see your live website, please provide url and i will take a look

The website is behind a coming soon page right now.

Creating a temporary login for you.

Would appreciate your help on all of these things that are out of alignment.

1. The parallax image
  2. Blog recent posts: a) featured images are not the same size. b) The posts are aligned to left with empty space on the right.
  3. The contact section is aligned right.

HI

I still don’t have the ability to see the website :slight_smile:

Even with the temporary login?

Hi there,

We cannot find any temporary login details attached to this thread.
Could you add them in here on your next response?

Remember to set your reply to private.
And maybe you can use this to create temporary admin access - http://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-add-navigation-menu-in-wordpress-beginners-guide/

Thanks.

Here:

http://firstchoicerealty.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=84be9250d6a869c3bd4bedb13c84d1ca

HI there

Now i was able to view website but looks like you changed the layout, there is no button and text above the image like on the screenshot, ???

and regarding the image, you have to use an image with more width, this image is small and left aligned, if you choose an image with more width it will cover entire container

What about the contact form? Why is it aligned to left?

HI @wordsmithess

because this is how its designed, this column is divided by 2 sides where on the left you have to enter contact details, i just did this on your website and you can see how beautiful is this now :slight_smile:

It does look great! Thank you!

The section with blog recent posts: a) Do I have to use the same size featured image for all? It looks like the teme doesn’t resize. b) The posts are aligned to left with empty space on the right. Why is that?

Howdyy

a. it’s better to use same size image if you want to have the perfect design and layout
b. that right side is for the sidebar, on this sidebar you can add widgets related to posts, latest posts, comments etc from appearance > widgets

Thank you for all your help!
Please close this thread.

Hi, there

thank you, I will close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again Thanks!