Parallax Widget Image Issues

Hi, looks like this problem keeps coming up, and I’ve tried to follow forum solutions but nothing has changed. The problem is that when uploading an image to the parallax widget section on the homepage, the ‘background full’ and ‘background small’ options make the image disappear. Tried to implicate a solution from @nirvana user but that didn’t get me anywhere, so I also uploaded the newest version of the theme but due to my server not yet offering a higher php version, I then had a parse error, so I removed the correlated lines which got me past that, but still no change. Please help!

url: http://angelikasmuga.com/kjg/

It’s still in a basic stage as I’m not customising anything further until I’ve battled this problem, otherwise I need to start looking for another theme again sigh

Hi!

I have the same problem. But visiting your site, I see you your parallax image HAS a background! Same with me, it does not show up on customizer and also after I try to look at it. But when I change browser or go incognito it shows up.

Hi @kjgange,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared site and saw the full and small background images are dispalying fine as shown in the attached screenshot.

Have you resolved the issue on your site now?

Best Regards,
Movin