Parralax don´t get images on subpages

Hello again

I create some subpages for my products and when i edit the subpage and selest a new parralax widget, i press on the button “Upload Image” and nothing happen.

Why i can´t acess my images from the subpages?

Thanks for the help

Hi @carlossoares,

Please give us your website link.

Thanks,

Cristian

Hi @carlossoares,

Please give us your website link.

Thanks,

Cristian

my webpage is http://www.sete-i.pt/wp/

Thanks

Hi @carlossoares,

Could you provide me in a private message a wp addmin and pw user?

Also, if you could make a resume of all the issues/requests that you have posted because maybe I could solve them by login in into your website.

Thanks,

Cristian

First of all I want to thank you for your help and for the excellent theme that you put to us for free.

My username and password is the following:
Address: http://www.sete-i.pt/wp
Admin URL: http://www.sete-i.pt/wp/wp-admin/
Admin Username: admin
Admin Password: passl7ij

I have reasonable knowledge of Dreamweaver, but the philosophy here in Wordpress is a bit different, which has brought me some problems of adaptation .–
I have in mind a project that I do not know if it will be possible to be done with Wordpress and with this theme.

1- I would like to have a conventional website with more or less static and institutional information of the company.
I also need a Blog to go adding new products and news about the company, whose post would be automatically visible on the website and if possible, automatically add to the facebook page.
I would like to know if what I need can be done with Wordpress and with your wordpress theme.

2- In relation to my Wordpress, from the beginning I could not install the testimonies and the portfolio. I do not know why I could not install it.

3- Another difficulty is when trying to change a page and put a section of Parralax on that same page. When I try to access the gallery of images through the parralax widget button, the image gallery does not appear and I can not insert any images. (See the forum here: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/why-i-cant-edit-pages-like-the-homepage/)

4- I use 3 sections with parralax in a row. I liked having the 1st and 3rd with the light background and the 2nd with a dark background, keeping the images all on the right side. The CSS line [.bg-secondary {background: # f5f5f5;}] places the bottom of the 3 parralax all of the same color.
How can I control the background color of each of the 3 sections with parralax?

5- I try to install the new theme but can´t work with him, need to finish the installation and try to use it.

I think it´s all and thnks for the Help

Hi @carlossoares,

Answers:

1- I would like to have a conventional website with more or less static and institutional information of the company.
I also need a Blog to go adding new products and news about the company, whose post would be automatically visible on the website and if possible, automatically add to the facebook page.
I would like to know if what I need can be done with WordPress and with your wordpress theme.

Yes, you could achieve this, with the woocomerce plugin. Regarding automatically add to the facebook page, you need to check woocomerce plugin

2- In relation to my WordPress, from the beginning I could not install the testimonies and the portfolio. I do not know why I could not install it.

Please try to update your wordpress version to 4.7. Before you do this backup your website and all your custom changes. After update follow those steps:

Instal and activate Jetpack if you haven’t already.
Go to Jetpack -> Settings and enable Custom Content Types.
Enable Custom Content Types by clicking on “Configure”.
Now you can start adding portfolio items via WordPress dashboard -> Portfolio -> Add New.
Afterwards you should select Portfolio widget to be displayed on front page. You can do that by going to Appearance -> Customize -> Widgets -> Homepage and there select [Shapely] Portfolio for Home Widget.

3.3- Another difficulty is when trying to change a page and put a section of Parralax on that same page. When I try to access the gallery of images through the parralax widget button, the image gallery does not appear and I can not insert any images. (See the forum here: https://colorlibsupport.com/t/why-i-cant-edit-pages-like-the-homepage/)

This theme comes with parallax options and there are two kind of parallax sections – small(Background Small) and full screen(Background Full). These two options can be used via Customize -> Widgets – Homepage and there you should add “Parallax Widget”. From there you can play around widget options to see how they work, but you could not use parallax on other subpages!

4- I use 3 sections with parralax in a row. I liked having the 1st and 3rd with the light background and the 2nd with a dark background, keeping the images all on the right side. The CSS line [.bg-secondary {background: # f5f5f5;}] places the bottom of the 3 parralax all of the same color.
How can I control the background color of each of the 3 sections with parralax?

try to put to each section id, for example: #custom_shapely_home_parallax-10 a custom background. If this does not work, You will need some php knowledge, because this will involved editing a file them, line 632:

5- I try to install the new theme but can´t work with him, need to finish the installation and try to use it

Make a new clean install of the theme. Every bug you encounter please post on gitub:

Thanks,

Cristian