Parralax section text/photo ratio

Hello,

it’s possible to modify the radio between photo and text width inside the parralax section?
Currently the photo is to wide (about 60-70%) of the site width and I would like to have the ratio about 50/50.

At this point I am interested also in reducing the clearance between the text and edge of the site and also the clearance between the photo and edge of the site(all inside the parralax section).

At the end I would like to have wider content inside parralax section and different ratio between text and photo…

Thank you and have a very nice day.

Hello, please, I’m still interested in this topic. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much.

Hello, please, I’m still interested in this topic. ?

Thank you very much.

Hi,

Sorry for a late response, somehow I missed your thread.

You mean this, Monosnap making these two equal half? In that case you need to edit code files, due to customization in nature, I can only able to guide you the process, open /wp-content/plugins/shapely-companion/inc/widgets/class-shapely-home-parallax.php and then around line #46, #49, #50 you will find $class2, $class5, $class6 you can play around with those class to get the exact 6/6 column widget, refer bootstrap grid in official documentation or here Bootstrap Grid System

At this point I am interested also in reducing the clearance between the text and edge of the site and also the clearance between the photo and edge of the site(all inside the parralax section).

This question I didn’t understand, can you explain that with a screenshot?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hello, thank you. I will try as you said.

Please see the attached photo. Arrows indicate the distance between the content and edge of the screen.
I would like to decrease this space.

Hi,

That is not possible. The parallax widget can’t be full width.

Let us know if you have any other questions,

Thanks,
laranz.