Persistent widget

Hi,
I thank you for the excellent work you have done and your generosity in giving us these wonderful themes.
I am currently experiencing a problem with the theme: illdy. In administrator mode, I can not remove widgets “supports” (there are two) in the “footer” of the home page and for two days, another widget was invited “Information”. These widgets are not visible in “visitor” mode, but still take their place. As a result, the fourth (the second, actually) is in the second line.
Thank you for your help.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try using the following plugin to clear your WordPress cache then try to remove the widgets once more:

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you very much for your quick response. I installed and activated the widget you recommended me. Unfortunately, it did not work. The site “jaugette.com” always presents the same error on the footer. Thanks for your help.

Hello there,

Are you having issues removing the widgets in Appearance > Widgets or Appearance > Customize?

Best Regards,
Support

Yes quite. The sections of the “Frontpage” are empty of widget, except “Find us” and “About this site …”.
I’m sorry to solicit you this way, but I’m a beginner and very happy to make my debut with Colorlib.
Besides, am I in the right place to find answers to my questions about customizing the theme?
Cordially.

Hello there,

This is the right place to ask any questions about the themes.

Please go to Appearance > Customize > Frontpage sections and you can edit the sections there to have content appear on the page.

Best Regards,
Support

I did it but nothing change.

Hey there

let me try it, please use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Hi I’m having a similar issue

could you login for me and delete both support options ?

thanks

@aisa not clearly understand your question, if you have any theme-related problems please open your ticket

Its the same as this persons question.

sure i’ll open a ticket

Hi,
the widget you asked me to install, ask me for an email address, what information can I give it. Thank you for your help.

@prodmov Use your email address, we only need temporary access link from the plugin

The access :
http://jaugette.com/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=6598a5207191b855eea4499b9a2834a3

Hi there

How i said you have to add just one widget in the footer sidebar, I’ve added blank text widgets and you can see the effect
Is there anything else?

Thank you so much.
I just understood the operation. I did not find explicit documentation for beginners that would have allowed me not to overload you.
Congratulations for the work you do.

Sorry, but I look all your pages and I do not found where add a new topic ?
Thank you

… i found it, thank you.

No problem, my pleasure to help you :slight_smile:

lets close this story here