photo galleries

I am having trouble with my photo galleries. Every time I create one, the thumbnail photos show up great in the preview of the page. But when I publish the page, the photos only show up on the page as text. If you click on the page, the photos are there. But they need to show up in the home page. I have switched plug-ins, but there was no change. I’m sure there is a simple cure, but I can’t figure it out.

Hi @tommonk,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where the photos only show up on the page as text so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best Regards,
Movin

Movin:

The site is travelnerdblog.com. But I have not published yet because I have been trying to solve this problem first. Does that make a difference for you? I assume it would. Do I need to publish/activate my blog first?

Hi @tommonk,

Thank you for sharing the site URL.

I visited your site and found some CSS code is displaying on the home page of your site as shown in the attached screenshot which you have added in the content of gallery post.

The theme doesn’t display gallery on any posts listing page including home page. It displays featured image set for the posts and initial content added in the post content which in your case is gallery CSS code.

To avoid displaying gallery CSS code on the home page, you can add excerpt of the post in the post excerpt field as displayed in the second attached screenshot.

Regards,
Movin