PhotoMag Theme header text and image cover up the entire screen

My header text and image appear in front of everything and cover up the entire blog. I don’t know how to fix this. I tried every option available (Behind title and description, Instead of title and description, Have description placed after the image), and I didn’t change anything after installing the theme. Just uploaded a header image and this happened. Can anybody please help?

Here’s what I’m talking about: https://tylerphillipsphotography.blogspot.com/

Hi there

Can you please remove it? please remove this image and try something small, 600-200px size image

That actually worked, thank you! Now that I got that out of the way, I have another problem to focus on. I can’t seem to get the slider to work. I uploaded some photos on the blog and labeled them, just to see if it would work but it didn’t. For example, one of my labels is “dark” and the slider widget has this code:

<div class=“photomag-slider” data-tag=“dark” data-no=“2”></div>

but it does not work. How can I fix this issue? Thank you so much for the help!

Edit: This seems to be happening because my blog is set to private. Any way of working around that?

Good morning

What happens when your blog post is published? can you publish it?

Morning,

Yes, I have no problem with publishing. The photo labeled ‘dark’ only appears as a slider if I make the blog public. It reverts back to not showing up when I set the blog back to private.

hi

Can you post a link to the page where I can see this problem?