Photon Template is missing elements to have the Contact.html function

The “contact.html” file that is part of this template has a lovely layout for the web page but the actions to implement the “Submit” button are missing:

`

</div>

Nothing happens when the “Send Message” button is clicked.
What’s needed here?

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
Sorry but It’s not missing, it’s not included because an implementation of the PHP form for messages processing is on the client side, you have to implement it

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Ah. So, are there instructions that point out the place(s) in the code where the implementation(s) need to be made? (And pointers to how that might be done?)

Also, in the footer script, the "src=’ value (/cdn-cgi/scripts/5c5dd728/cloudflare-static/email-decode.min.js) gives an error:
Copyright ©/cdn-cgi/scripts/5c5dd728/cloudflare-static/email-decode.min.jsdocument.write(new Date().getFullYear());

Changing it to this, removes the error, with no apparent bad side-effect:
Copyright ©document.write(new Date().getFullYear());

Oops, trying the ‘code’ lines again:

Copyright ©/cdn-cgi/scripts/5c5dd728/cloudflare-static/email-decode.min.js

and

Copyright ©document.write(new Date().getFullYear());

Still losing the actual code lines – trying again using screenshots from the source files:

Hello,

I hope you are doing well today.

You would need to enlist the aid of a third party developer to implement the button if you are not versed in using code, one of which you can find here:
https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks.

Can you comment on the second part of my reply - about the ‘broken code’ in the footer(s) of this Template?

Thanks.

You would need to enlist the aid of a third party developer to implement the button if you are not versed in using code, one of which you can find here: https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

FYI - the link in your reply does not work…

Hey there

1. implementing email processor - this will require customization, there is no instruction on how to implement such processor directly in this template if you know little bit php and html then you can easily implement any php processor here, if you don’t have an experience you need to find a freelancer for this (check out my profile and get in touch with me if you want)
  2. error - they can be removed, they are just copyright texts so you can enter raw text instead of error codes