PHP error when using Duplicator

Hi,

Thanks for a great theme! I’m about to do some changes on www.sigma-ce.com and I want to make a backup copy of the entire site before that. So I tried to create a packade with “Duplicator” But I get a warning about a line the PHP code (and when I try to duplicate the site anyway, it doesn’t work).

Warning from Duplicator:

Web Server Good PHP Setup Warn Open Base Dir: '/home/sigmace/:/tmp:/opt/alt/php44/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php52/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php53/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php56/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php70/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php71/usr/share/pear:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/php56/lib/php/' Issues might occur when [open_basedir] is enabled. Work with your server admin to disable this value in the php.ini file if you’re having issues building a package. [details] Max Execution Time: '0' Issues might occur for larger packages when the [max_execution_time] value in the php.ini is too low. The minimum recommended timeout is "150" seconds or higher. An attempt is made to override this value if the server allows it. A value of 0 (recommended) indicates that PHP has no time limits.

Note: Timeouts can also be set at the web server layer, so if the PHP max timeout passes and you still see a build interrupt messages, then your web server could be killing the process. If you are limited on processing time, consider using the database or file filters to shrink the size of your overall package. However use caution as excluding the wrong resources can cause your install to not work properly. [details]

Get faster builds with Duplicator Pro. [details]
MySQLi
Creating the package does not require the mysqli module. However the installer.php file requires that the PHP module mysqli be installed on the server it is deployed on. [details]
WordPress Good

1. Does this error affect the preformance of this site?
  2. How can I correct the code? (I have no PHP knowledge)

Hi,

Checkout these questions on the FAQs page I believe it may help or provide some clues about this issue:
-> Browse to: http://lifeinthegrid.com/duplicator-faq
-> Find questions:
“What is an Open Base Dir error or “open_basedir restriction in effect”?”
“What can I try for Timeout Issues?”

Hope that helps!