picture header etc mobile version not right

Hi,

first thanks for the great theme!

I’m struggling with the mobile version (iPhone) of my site. On a tablet and computer it looks fine, but on the mobile version the picture is not big enough so you can’t see the menu or the text. Before it was without a picture and I already changed some CSS by reading other topics in here, so I managed half already (tablet was also not working, now it is). Can you help me?

www.sofieleemans.be

Thanks a lot!
Sofie

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please tell me what kind of IPhone you are using now, so that I can have a better grasp of what you are seeing?

Best Regards,
Support

Iphone6

And I just discovered that the headers of the pictures of my pages are gone now. So I fixed the tablet version, but with some collateral damage… :slight_smile:

I put a print screen in as an attachment

Thx!

Hi,
I still have the same problem and don’t really know what I can do to change it. Since the menu symbol in the mobile version is white and the background as well, you can’t see it. But when I change the background color it’s everywhere, so that’s not really my intention…
Any recommendation? What can I do? Since now no one can find my menu in the mobile version…

Thx a lot!