Picture like homepage on every page

Hello,

I have a question, I am currently building a new website using Shapely design. Now, the home-page is ready and am I building the “other” pages. On that pages I want to show a picture, over the full width of the website, but that is not possible. I an using the template: “full width”. Is there a possibility to use that picture over the fill width of the website?

Thanks! The template itselfs looks perfect!

The website that I mean is:
www.werkenbijame.nl/vacatures

That picture I want to show the same as: www.werkenbijame.nl

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

if you want to have the image appear over the full width of the other pages you would have to use a page builder to add the full width image.

Here are a few options:

Best Regards,
Support

Thnx!
I have only 2 problems with these; first one is ginving trouble when I want to open it, than the website isn’t loading anymore.
the 2nd one tells me he cannot install because location already excists: /www/htdocs/amework/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels

hi

You cant install it because it already installed and you just need to activate it :slight_smile:

Yes I know, but I cannot find it…

its in wordpress menu > plugin
if you cant see it here this means some files are missed from the folder and you have to login into your installation from your hosting file browser and delete this folder: /www/htdocs/amework/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels