picture zoom off?

Hey.

We really like this theme, it looks good. But we would like to disable picture zoom entirely. We tested already css-codes we found on this forum, but none of these work. We are using WordPress 4.8.3, if that matters.

Thanks for your help.
Jonni

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to disable the zoom by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Disable product zoom*/ .tyche-product-image { pointer-events: none; }

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you very much! It works like a charm.
Can you also advice how to disable this automatic cropping on product photos?

Jonni

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

In order to edit that please go to WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Display > Product images and you can edit the image size there that would also affect the crop.

Best Regards,
Support

Ok. We want to use provided picture size on product page. How can we take of margin on right side of picture? We have set margin to 0em, but it does not do anything. Thanks for the great support guys!

pic to clarify the problem. The red is the problem.

Jonni

Hello there,

You can try out the following CSS:

.woocommerce div.product div.summary { float: left; padding-left: 2px; }

Best Regards,
Support

Hi. Again this works. Thank you very much.

is there a way to disable Product Categories widget- only on cart page? We found how to disable it on all pages, but we would like it to be visible on i.e shop page.

Jonni

Hi again.

Now we have disabled zoom on all product photos. But that creates new problem. If product has more than one photos, you cannot change to different product photo, because all pointer events are disabled. So customers cant see ie. different colors from products.

Jonni

Hey there,

Removing from all product pages would actually require some modifying the theme code.
What I can do is put in a feature request to have the zoom feature be disabled as an option.

For advance customisations options I recommend consider customizations offered by Envato,
https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio

Best regards,
Support.

Hi, theme is very good and useful.

1. can I disable the zoom function only for mobile and only for front page because on mobile scrolling issue
  2. how to show the next and previous icons
    on tyche-product carousel on mobile, desktop has no issue

Hello there,

You can use the following CSS code to disable the zoom on mobile by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Disable product zoom*/
@media only screen and (max-width: 800px)
.tyche-product-image {
    pointer-events: none;
}
}

/*Slider arrows*/
.tyche-product-slider-navigation.hidden-xs {
    display: inline !important;
}

Best Regards,
Support

If the above doesnt work for anyone then try this,

Download Kirki customizer, opens up more options in the customizer menu and is very compatible with tych theme, then in the theme options turn enable zoom off.

Hey there

@itzkhurram76 Let us know if you need any help