Pictures don't show

Hi,

Same problem as bernardocalhanas, Layout A and the header module work perfectly. Only B, C and D don’t display pictures!
After disable and enable show comments in the customizer is shows the images, but after publish they disappear again. Same for the category page, they don’t show pictures, for example see: https://orihuelacosta.costablancadream.nl/category/de-omgeving/

Any suggestions?

Lucien

hey there

Please send me your access details and let me know how can i replicate your problem,
use this plugin to create temporary access for us, its automatic login link and does not requires sharing your admin details. here is How To guide. at the and don’t forget about  “Set as private reply” at the bottom of the message box  

Hi Noda,

Done, see https://orihuelacosta.costablancadream.nl/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=54e9ff14d0a3343697c0fc6624f22ffb
You can see the problem if you add the Newspaper-X layout B or C widget to the homepage content area and save it, first you see the picture but after publish they disappear.

Thank you for the service!

Lucien

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try clearing your WordPress cache then try disable any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme as one of them may be causing a conflict with the widgets.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi Support,

Thanks for the update.
I cleared the cache, disabled the non theme plugins and cleared the cache again, but unfortunately the problem persist.

Any more tips?

Best regards,

Lucien

hi Lucien

Please enable dashboard link again

Hi Noda,

The link should work again.

Hello there,

Was the Newspaper-X layout B or C widget working in the past? I want to pinpoint when the issue started and what changes may have caused the issue.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi Support,

I understand. Yes when I installed the theme it worked, actually it just stopped showing the photos about two weeks ago. We were already live then so after this we didn’t make any changes only in our staging environments. Unfortunately we noticed too late so now the problem is also in our staging environments.

Hello there,

This is very strange.

Please contact your hosting provider then have them update your PHP verison to that of version 5.6 or higher.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi Support,

The current PHP version is 7.0 .

Best regards,

Lucien

Hello there,

I checked the website and the images seem to appear now, are you able to see them on your end?

Best Regards,
Support