Pixova Lite Missing Sidebar Menus in Mobile Device Views

Having a persistent problem with getting sidebar menus to show up in the IOX views for my site. I need to be able to have a portfolio or project list somehow show within a page. Whether sidebar or portfolio layout of projects is of no consequence but the method I’ve designed clearly isn’t functioning. Any help is much appreciated!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

I am a bit unclear on something, the sidebar is not appearing but you then say you want a project or portfolio on the page too. So are these 2 different issues or are they one in the same?

Best Regards,
Support

www.yellotrace.com

Overarching issue was originally that I needed to create a sub section for a portfolio of work and I figured out how to do that with a sidebar list within a page. Current issue is that the sidebar does not show up on mobile devices, which means my initial solution to the problem has failed marvelosly. So: If this issue is not resolvable or if it is easier to insert some sort of project gallery into the page itself, where by clicking on one image I can see more from the same project, then I would appreciate a gentle nudge as to how to do that.

Many thanks for responding so quickly.
S

Hello there,

Thanks for explaining.

The mobile version of the theme would not have the sidebar visible so in this case you have a few options in the fact that you can add a gallery/ portfolio plugin to have the gallery added to the pages that are not the homepage.

Here are a few options:

You can also create a gallery with the Modula plugin provided by the theme and paste the shortcode on the page you want it to display on.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you. The gallery works well but doesn’t give me the functionality to display a multitude of projects at once. I’ve located another function that may do this for me: The dropdown menu from the main menu. Can you please let me know how to set it up? I’ve included snapshots.

Many Thanks
S

Hello there,

That is a Mega menu, this would defiantly require a plugin to work. Please try out the following plugins to add the mega menu:

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you. I will be testing it out today. Is this guy also a Mega Menu?

Hey there

Both plugins provided here by my colleague is mega menu plugins :slight_smile:
Is there anything else we can do for you?