Please check Contact Us section and Jumbotron

Hello, I have posted two previous requests for support and have not heard back yet, Please take a look at my site BradfordCowork.com to see why the Contact Us title is not being displayed(or shows up intermittently).
This occurred after a theme update that resulted in the Jombotron not appearing in full size without a value in the jumbotron/header text customization box this Custom CSS to hide the yellow dot:
.bottom-header.front-page .col-sm-12 { display: none; }

I appreciate your help in the matter,
-Luigi Bella

Hello there,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here.

Could you please disable any third party plugins that were not bundled with the theme, temporarily and check to see if the title then appears? It could be the case that a plugin is causing a bit of conflict here.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for getting back to me, after disabling all plugins(I also tried with only Colorlib Plugin activated), it seamed to work sometimes on Chrome(where I was signed into the back end) but did not work at all on Firefox.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try the following possible solutions:

1. Go to Appearance > Themes and switch the default WordPress theme and then switch back to Illdy.
  2. Install the following WordPress cache plugin and clear the cache used in WordPress:
    WP Super Cache – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Best Regards,
Support

I have tried tour suggestions with no success.
and now it’s much worse after the latest theme update.

Can you send me a link to an earlier theme version? my email is: [email protected]
I believe v1.0.13 worked well for me.

Thank you very much!
-Luigi

okay, I managed to revert to 1.0.35 but I am still having the issues of section titles not displaying when I’m not signed in.
I have attached two screenshots, one is of a section title displaying(when I’m not signed in on the backend) and the other is of a missing section title(like all site visitors would see).

I would still appreciate help with this so here is my login:
http://www.bradfordcowork.com/wp-admin/
Username: admin
Password: !LmhB082097

I appreciate the help!

Okay, one more problem and it’s a big one.
Now after successfully reverting to version 1.0.35 the Customizer know longer works and trying to go to it brings up an error. I have attached a screenshot.

I appreciate your work on this theme and if you can fix all the problems I am having with it, I am considering purchasing Colorlib Premium themes for other clients.
Thanks again,
-Luigi

Hi Luigi,

Can you update the theme to its latest version and also update the illdy companion plugin to its latest version too, that will solve the issue. Also, make sure the update went well if that didn’t work try to update the theme manually using FTP.

After that, for contact us section title, use this solution,

In line #24 and #42 in /wp-content/themes/illdy/sections/front-page-contact-us.php. The title variable is wrongly getting, it should be

$general_title = get_theme_mod( 'illdy_contact_us_title', __( 'Contact us', 'illdy' ) );
and
$general_title = get_theme_mod( 'illdy_contact_us_title' );

The issue is already reported, so it will be fixed in the upcoming version: https://github.com/puikinsh/illdy/issues/181

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Updating to 2.0 causes the formatting of the home page to break, I am attaching a screenshot.

Meanwhile, while on version 1.0.35 everything is working except the titles, for not just the Contact Us section but for the About section as well. But, it does work while I am signed in.

I don’t quite understand what you meant as in how to fix the titles, do I remove “general_” from lines 24 and 42 or leave them? neither way is fixing it for me.
I am attaching a screenshot of how my code is currently and hoping you can provide further insight.

Hi,

Can you update the theme to the latest version 2.0.1 and see that fixes the issue? The title area issue has been fixed in that version.

Changelogs: https://github.com/puikinsh/illdy/blob/master/CHANGELOG.txt

If that didn’t help, please pass us the WP Login details in a private reply, I will check what’s going wrong in it.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

I have tried updating the theme but it does not fix the issue, I’d appreciate you taking a look.

Here is my wordpress login:

URL: http://www.bradfordcowork.com/wp-admin
Username: admin
Password: !LmhB082097