Please help, update messed up child theme.

Hi,
I updated Dazzling theme today and it really messed up my child theme. I’m using this theme that you made for me in this thread .

Since the update, the background of my site is black and also the slider is no longer appearing on my home page (but still appearing on the other pages). I switched back to the parent theme temporarily but now I’ve lost all my changes to my site.

Is there anything I can do to get my site like it was. Thanks!

Since posting above, I found the previous version of Dazzling and reinstalled it, so things are back to normal, but I would like to update if I could get things fixed.

Hi @suzka,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I could confirm the issue using the child theme provided in the following reply.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/how-to-make-slider-appear-on-every-page-using-child-theme-configurator-plugin/#post-32954

The issue is occurred due to the changes made in the header.php file in latest version of theme.

I have resolved the issue in the attached updated child theme which you can use to resolve the issue.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you so much for the prompt reply and the great support for a free theme. The new child theme worked perfectly.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: