Pop-up to sign up for a free list of tools needed......

Hi,

How do I create a pop up after a vistor on the site has been there for a bit or changes pages that invites them to a free .pdf listing all the tools they will need to clean over 800 spots, stains and odors from their carpeting in exchange for their email that will serve to build a list?

All the best,
Jake

P.S.
I’m lost as a goose in a snow storm but I told my friend I’d help him with a website to sell his book. http://removingspotsfromyourcarpet.com/
I’ve spent money on courses, watched video on YouTube and felt like I’d found nirvana when I discovered colorlib a couple days ago.

P.S.S.
If anyone is interested in helping a problem child I volunteer. I’ve taught myself everything from playing guitar to making beer and have lately been involved in developing aquaponics.
My idea was to quickly help my friend and then move on to a bigger project on Aquaponics.
Anyone reading this is free to point me in the the right direction or maybe I’m already there. I do know I keep my word.

Hi Jake,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

This topic is not specifically related with Sparkling theme so i have moved it from Sparkling theme forum to Other forum.

To display the pop up on your WordPress site, you can use any of the following plugins.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to help out.
Jake