Portfolio not linked to page

Dear Support,

I installed a gallery plugin after install when I click the images marked in the portfolio screen the computer takes me to “page not found message”.

Nothing appears to have changed, I tried deactivating the plugin and the same problem continues. (side not I removed hello dolly but I guess this should not be an issue). I also deactivated and reactivated the theme to check something else. Does something get reset or switched off when the portfolio is deactivated and reactivated?

Have you seen this problem or can have a guess why this might occur.

Regards, James.

Portfolio no Longer where it should be:

HI @jdeverich,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I installed a gallery plugin after install when I click the images marked in the portfolio screen the computer takes me to “page not found message”.

Could you please tell me which gallery plugin you have installed and are you only getting this issue after using this gallery plugin?

Portfolio no Longer where it should be: http://www.plungepictures.com.au/portfolio/underwater-macro/

Are you creating portfolio using the custom post functionality provided by Jetpack plugin?

It seems you have created a Portfolio page on your site having slug as portfolio which seems conflicting with portfolio section so please try deleting this page and resaving your site permalink settings.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

Created the portfolio from this option. See attached. I am using just the stuff from the theme to create the portfolio.

I would like to use “Final tiles gallery” this plugin does not create a portfolio or a page though it gives a link you can add to any post etc. (This plugin I found another problem but created a separate case, sorry to make work for you.)

Thank you I deleted the page and reset the permalinks, looks like a rookie mistake…

Thanks, James.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!