Portfolio overview page: don't highlight last project

Hi,

Great theme, Shapely!

On the portfolio overview page the last project image shows in big format. Is there a way to not highlight the last project, i.e. show all projects images in the overview in the same size?

Hope this is possible, kind regards,
Sanne

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Herewith: http://chewingscum.com/wp2017/portfolio/

Hello there,

Please ensure that each portfolio item has its own featured image attached to it and the portfolio should have its own images assigned to it.

Best Regards,
Support

Hi,

It seems it causing issue after the page 2. Can you try disable all the third-party plugins and see that fixes the issue? or if you use any JetPack module for infinity scrolling, try disable it, and see t hat fixes the issue.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Re Support: all the featured images and the portfolio image was there.

Re laranz: I disabled all third-party plugins, including Jetpack, and the whole portfolio section and corresponding menu item disappeared, as well as the portfolio items in wordpress dashboard.
After re-activating Jetpack (and in settings>writing: checking ‘portfolio’ and ‘testimonials’ boxes) the portfolio items are back in wordpress dashboard, as well as the portfolio paralex section on the homepage, but the portfolio page itself doesn’t show anymore. How to get it back?

Hi there

Looks like checking several things in the backend is necessary, please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private! Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thanks Noda, herewith:

http://chewingscum.com/wp2017/wp-admin/

username: sanne
password: Lekkerkauwen10

Hi Scoup,

Now check, I turn of the infinite scroll feature in the Jetpack, now everything back to normal.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Super, many thanks!

Hi, there

Nice to hear your problem is fixed:)
Now I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved.
Feel free to contact us again Thanks!