Portfolio post help

Hello!
I am still pretty new to the webpage world, and I could use some help. So far, I have published 20 portfolio posts. Only 10 are showing up on my homepage, and I was hoping either to have all my posts show up, or an easy way to put a link to all my posts. I do not like the look of a sidebar, so maybe something in the main menu, but I am not sure how to get ALL of the posts listed on one page.

Thank you, I LOVE this theme!

Hi @jmphotog12,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can display all posts by using the attached small plugin specially developed for you that contains some custom code.

After using the attached plugin you have to reconfigure the ‘[Shapely] Porfolio for Home Widget Section’ widget by adding the Homepage widget area.

Best Regards,
Movin

Good Morning Movin!

Thank you SO much! You rock!!!

You are always welcome here :slight_smile:

Good afternoon! At me the same problem - on the main page of a site I can place only 10 projects. I downloaded and installed the plug-in from this archive, but nothing has changed. What should I do to display more projects on the main page?
Thanks for the help, I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey there,
Hope you’re doing well today

That’s weird. There may be another plugin causing this issue.

Kindly disable all of your third-party plugins and see if this issue still exists.

If it resolves the issue I am going to then ask you to activate the disabled plugins one by one and test the page to see if we can isolate the conflicting plugin if that is the case.

I look forward to your reply :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Support